Hi! Are You New Here?
This past weekend I attended an event in Austin for food bloggers called TECHmunch. I figured several of the other attendees might be stopping by my corner of the interwebs for the first time, so I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.
Hi! I’m Elizabeth.
My pal there on the left is Lauren. She was also at TECHmunch. You may remember her, she told vegan cheese to #dieinafire. It was epic.
It’s entirely possible you don’t remember meeting us, or our friend Jessica who also made the trip up from San Antonio with us. We skipped out at lunch because it was such a pretty day outside that we thought it was irresponsible of us not to day drink on a patio.
So here’s a little bit about me:
- I’m from San Antonio, TX.
- I’m 30 years old.
- My favorite food is popcorn. I highly recommend you try this recipe. Popcorn will become your favorite food too.
- I love red lipstick, pearl earrings, cardigan sweaters, and Sperry Topsiders.
- Pretty much the only foods I don’t enjoy are beets and pizza.
- I used to think I was going to be a ballerina when I grew up – and not just when I was a little girl. I held on to that delusion for longer than is typical.
- Brunch is my favorite meal, and I fervently believe that almost any dish is made better by putting a runny egg on it.
- My favorite cities to visit are New Orleans, DC and Paris.
- I studied elementary education & child development in college. I now work in Marketing & PR. Go figure.
- I prefer baking to cooking, but I’m not actually a big baked goods consumer. Baking cakes and cupcakes is one of my favorite things to do… but then once they’re baked I feel compelled to push them off on other people.
- I’m kind of a terrible blogger, and I’ve never gotten serious about my frequency or editorial planning.
- I was once featured on the Huffington Post and Today Show because I threw a wedding shower/royal wedding watch party.
- Our family pet is a cocker spaniel named Kate Middleton.
Hope you’ll stick around and check out some of my recipes. Thanks for visiting!
WaspyPosted in Life & Style